48 resultsfor “Israel air attacks southern Lebanon news”
attack in the southern city of Nabatieh killed another man. Israel also carried out several other air raids in southern Lebanon on Friday, according to the state-run National News
southern Lebanon, according to the official National News Agency (NNA). Five people were killed in an Israeli air attack in the town of Ansariyah in Lebanon’s south. - **Hezbollah fires rockets:** Israel
Israel’s air attacks on southern Lebanon At least eight people have been killed in Israeli attacks on southern Lebanon, in the latest violation of an ongoing “ceasefire” agreement, according to Lebanon’s state
air strikes kill 10 people in southern Lebanon Israel has [launched](/news/liveblog/2026/5/2/iran-war-live-trump-says-no-early-end-to-war-unhappy-with-tehran-offer) multiple strikes across southern Lebanon, killing at least 10 people in further violations of a “ceasefire” declared two weeks ago. Lebanon’s National
Israel attacks southern Lebanon and near Syrian border despite ‘ceasefire’ Israeli forces launched a new wave of air attacks in Lebanon on Saturday after earlier raids killed 10 people, targeting an area [near the Syrian
attacks continued on Monday. An Israeli air strike on the town of Abba killed two people and wounded five, Lebanon’s National News Agency (NNA) said. Warplanes renewed their raids on the town of Kfar
Israel’s military has killed six people in an air raid on a house in southern Lebanon, the latest violation of a United States-brokered truce that [has only ever existed on paper.](/news/2026/5/11/israeli-killings-in-lebanon-rise-is-even-the-pretence-of-a-ceasefire-over
air strike in the southern area of Touline. The attacks mark the latest violations of a ceasefire that [began on April 16](/news/2026/4/17/celebrations-in-lebanon-as-10-day-ceasefire-with-israel-begins) after weeks of fighting between Israel and Hezbollah, the Lebanese armed group
southern and eastern Lebanon have killed at least six people and wounded three others, Lebanon’s state-run National News Agency reported, in violation of the [ceasefire](/features/2026/5/5/us-push-for-lebanon-and-israel-leaders-to-meet-could-inflame-tensions) brokered by the United States last month
attacks on south Lebanon Israeli air raids have killed at least 20 people in southern Lebanon, including a civil defence rescuer, according to Lebanese state-run media, despite the [ceasefire](/video/newsfeed/2026/5/2/devastation-of-southern-lebanon-continues-under) between Israel and Hezbollah
Israel's air strikes have hit southern Lebanon, with the military saying it is striking infrastructure and people linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed militia and political party. On Saturday, Lebanon's state-run National
air strikes have killed at least 10 people in southern Lebanon, state media say, where a ceasefire has failed to stop the war between Israel and the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah. Overnight, six people were
air strikes that destroyed a residential neighbourhood”, Al Jazeera’s Obaida Hitto reported from the southern Lebanese city of Tyre. “The footage coming out of there is really dramatic, with buildings completely flattened.” “We keep
Israel has launched another series of air strikes on southern Lebanon, a day after the two countries agreed to extend a ceasefire deal for a further 45 days following [talks in Washington](/news/2026/5/15/lebanon-talks-israel-attack) – although this
air attacks on southern and eastern Lebanon has killed at least five people and injured more than a dozen, according to the Health Ministry. Despite Israel [agreeing to a ceasefire extension with Hezbollah,](/news/2026/5/15/lebanon-talks-israel-attack
air defence equipment. The US Central Command declined to comment on the report. - **In Lebanon, where a ceasefire has demonstrably failed to stop the fighting between [Israel](https://www.theguardian.com/world/israel) and Hezbollah, three people were
Israel has ramped up its attacks on southern Lebanon, killing two people and issuing several forced displacement orders as the two sides prepare for United States-brokered talks on extending a ceasefire. Lebanon’s National
Israel of several early violations on Friday, including intermittent shelling of southern Lebanese villages. Lebanon’s National News Agency also reported that unexploded ordnance killed a boy in the town of Majdal Selem, while rescuers
southern Lebanon. Two successive Israeli strikes on a building in the town of Majdal Zoun on Tuesday killed five people, including three rescue workers who went to help those injured in the initial Israeli attack
Lebanon’s health ministry said on Friday, placing further strain on a US-brokered ceasefire. The ministry condemned the attacks as violations of international law. Further airstrikes were reported on Friday night into Saturday