123 resultsfor “Israeli attacks in Lebanon news”
Israeli attacks kill 11 in southern Lebanon:** Lebanon’s National News Agency reported that Israeli
Israeli attacks on Iran in the war. Israel carried out new airstrikes in southern Lebanon on Monday, Lebanese security sources and the state news
attacks continue:** Lebanese civil defence teams and paramedics have recovered four bodies following an Israeli raid in the Qadmus area in southern Lebanon, according to the official National News
attacks on Lebanon on Friday, killing at least seven people in the south, according to the Lebanese state news agency NNA. The Lebanese Ministry of Health said 2,951 people have been killed in Israeli
Israeli attacks have killed at least four people in southern Lebanon’s Nabatieh district, the state news
Israeli artillery attack on the town of Yater in southern Lebanon, the Lebanese state-run National News
Lebanon’s National News Agency (NNA) reports that a series of Israeli overnight and early morning attacks
Lebanon’s state-run National News Agency (NNA), at least three people were also killed in a separate Israeli attack
Israeli air attacks on southern and eastern Lebanon have killed at least six people and wounded three others, Lebanon’s state-run National News
Israeli attack on Monday night targeted a house in the Kfar Dounin municipality, some 100km (60 miles) south of Beirut, Lebanon’s National News
attacks kill at least four in southern Lebanon Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon have killed at least four people and wounded eight others, according to Lebanese media. The state National News
Israeli attacks on southern Lebanon have killed at least 14 people, according to the country’s National News
Lebanon’s National News Agency (NNA) on Saturday said at least three people were killed in an Israeli attack
attack on Israeli forces in southern Lebanon. On the same day, Hezbollah issued four statements saying it had struck Israeli targets in south Lebanon, "in response to the Israeli enemy's violation of the ceasefire
Lebanon, Gaza - **Settlers wound three in Masafer Yatta:** Three people, including a minor, were injured when Israeli settlers attacked the community of Rujum Ili, south of Hebron, the Palestinian news
News Agency (NNA) reported Israeli strikes in multiple locations in the south on Sunday, both in areas where Israel issued an evacuation warning and elsewhere. Earlier on Sunday, Hezbollah said it had attacked Israeli troops
attacks came after the Israeli military ordered residents to flee from their homes. - According to Lebanon’s National News
attacks continued on Monday. An Israeli air strike on the town of Abba killed two people and wounded five, Lebanon’s National News
Israelis, especially those in the north of the country, have borne the brunt of attacks from Hezbollah and that has left them frustrated with news of the ceasefire. “First of all, they were surprised that
attacks on a gathering of Israeli soldiers in the town of Taybeh, saying casualties were reported among Israeli forces, without giving further details. ## ‘The security of Israel’ The Israeli army said a 19-year