88 resultsfor “Iran US war negotiations latest news”
US had failed to make any concrete concessions in its latest response** to Iran’s proposed agenda for negotiations to end the war. The Fars news
latest attacks. The increase in tensions comes despite the US president saying in recent days that the war in Iran will be "over quickly". US news outlet Axios had said that the White House believes
news agency sponsored by the Iranian government, issued a statement on Sunday saying that the US has offered “no tangible concessions” in its latest proposals. It also accused the US of seeking to “obtain concessions
US and its allies against making another “strategic mistake or miscalculation”, according to the Tasnim news agency. He said Iranian forces were stronger and more prepared than before, adding that any renewed aggression would face
US response to its latest proposal Tehran is reviewing the U.S. response to its latest proposal to end the war, Iran's judiciary Mizan news agency cited Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmail Baghaei as saying
US President Donald Trump will accept the Iranian proposal to push back nuclear negotiations. Speaking to Fox News on Sunday, Trump said Iran already knew what was required. “They cannot have a nuclear weapon. Otherwise
latest proposal comes amid a fragile three-week truce that came into effect on April 8 and has put a pause on the US-Israel war on Iran. A day before the ceasefire, Iran
US military said. - Iran executed a man convicted of being a member of the armed group Jaish al-Adl and carrying out attacks on Iranian security forces, the semi-official Tasnim news agency reported. ## War
latest in a rapid series of dramatic and often contradictory changes in policy and came amid reports the US was claiming progress in stalled negotiations between Tehran and Washington. “Assuming Iran agrees to give what
war, the semi-official Tasnim news agency reported on Monday. Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei told a news briefing on Monday that Tehran’s response to the previous US proposal had been
US, when the Trump administration will be under intense pressure to settle the war and Iran may get a better deal. However, regional diplomats believe that Iran could overplay its hand, with the current moment
latest war, which erupted on March 2 when Hezbollah opened fire in retaliation for the US-Israeli killing of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. As Israel doubled down on its offensive against
latest US proposal to end the Iran war? US media outlet Axios said the two sides were “getting close” to an agreement on a 14-point document. Under the memorandum, Iran would agree
war via mediator Pakistan as a fragile truce comes under growing strain. Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei told a press briefing on Monday that Tehran’s response to the latest US proposal had been
latest peace proposal. Iran said the response, delivered via Pakistan, was being reviewed, according to Iran's semi-official Tasnim news agency. The US is yet to formally confirm it has replied to Iran. However
news agency, however, said Iranian proposals were more focused on its demand that the US end sanctions on Iranian oil and release its frozen overseas assets. Iran has also reportedly demanded that the US lift
US and Iran has been extended. EPA/ABEDIN TAHERKENAREH](https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/04/epa_69f08a374968-1777371703.jpg?w=770&resize=770%2C508&quality=80) Iranians walk past a huge billboard carrying a sentence reading in Persian ‘The Strait of Hormuz remains closed’ at Enghelab Square in Tehran, Iran
latest response to a proposed ceasefire framework after several rounds of message exchanges mediated by Pakistan. According to Iran’s Nour News Agency, the talks were based on Tehran’s original “14-point” proposal. ![INTERACTIVE
negotiations with the US in Islamabad, Pakistan, earlier this month, has signalled he wants to turn “victories” on the battlefield into an agreement. But under fire from hardliners, he has also cautioned that there will
war, with nuclear negotiations postponed for a later stage**, according to the news site Axios. The US state department and White House did not immediately comment on the Sunday report, which cited an unnamed US