31 resultsfor “who was the gunman near the White House”
gunman near White House The United States Secret Service said it returned fire at a gunman
Gunman shot dead by Secret Service agents near White House: What we know A man has been
Gunman who opened fire near White House was known to Secret Service A gunman who opened
gunman who attempted to storm the White House Correspondents' Dinner, acting US Attorney General Todd Blanche has said. The suspect, named by US media as 31-year-old Cole Tomas Allen, was arrested after police
gunman opened fire near a security checkpoint at the Washington Hilton. The suspect, identified as 31-year-old Cole Tomas Allen, was tackled by authorities near a staircase leading down to a ballroom where
White House driveway where broadcasters film their reports. On X, Wang's video had been shared thousands of times as of Saturday evening, and viewed at least 3 million times. The Metropolitan Police Department said
gunman who is accused of trying to storm the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner was targeting US President Donald Trump and members of his administration, acting Attorney General Todd Blanche says. Blanche said on Sunday
gunman arrested at the White House correspondents’ dinner in Washington DC on Saturday night. Allen, 31, has no record of criminal charges or a civil court history in Los Angeles county, according to a records
White House correspondents’ dinner last month. Officials initially did not provide details on how the agent – who was wearing a bulletproof vest – was injured. On Sunday, US Attorney Jeanine Pirro told CNN that investigators have
White House correspondents’ association dinner?** The annual event is a tradition that dates back to the 1920s, and is a fixture in the US political calendar. Most presidents have attended at least one, and often
gunman who stormed the lobby outside the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) dinner, attended by US President Donald Trump, at a hotel in Washington, DC. The firing prompted the evacuation of Trump, along with
near the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner featuring President Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., on April 25. **Andrew Leyden/Getty Images** Andrew Leyden/Getty Images Monday's arraignment of 31-year old Cole Tomas Allen, a California
gunman shot a U.S. Secret Service agent at a security checkpoint inside. **Al Drago/Getty Images** Al Drago/Getty Images  to repeal or alter existing firearms regulations. He was joined by Robert Cekada, newly confirmed as head
gunman in the shooting at the White House correspondents’ dinner on Saturday evening, identified as 31-year-old Cole Tomas Allen, from Torrance, California, is [due to appear in court later today](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/apr/26/white-house-press-dinner-shooting-motive).
gunman tried to kill the president at the White House correspondents dinner last weekend, most people ducked under the table and left when told by secret service agents. But not all. Several hacks were seen
White House Correspondents Dinner there,” he added. Gaisford noted that in some of the pictures, the gunman is almost half-naked because he’d been stripped by police to ensure he wasn’t carrying