26 resultsfor “who was the gunman shot near the White House”
Gunman shot dead by Secret Service agents near White House: What we know A man has been
gunman who is accused of trying to storm the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner was targeting US President Donald Trump and members of his administration, acting Attorney General Todd Blanche says. Blanche said on Sunday
gunman near the White House, wounding him and briefly triggering a lockdown. An investigation has been launched by the Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department following the shooting, which took place on Monday. The incident comes
shots fired and said he would "update the public as we're able." President Donald Trump was inside the White House at the time. Evidence of the shooting was visible on a sidewalk just outside
White House correspondents’ dinner last month. Officials initially did not provide details on how the agent – who was wearing a bulletproof vest – was injured. On Sunday, US Attorney Jeanine Pirro told CNN that investigators have
gunman who stormed the lobby outside the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) dinner, attended by US President Donald Trump, at a hotel in Washington, DC. The firing prompted the evacuation of Trump, along with
White House correspondents’ association dinner?** The annual event is a tradition that dates back to the 1920s, and is a fixture in the US political calendar. Most presidents have attended at least one, and often
gunman arrested at the White House correspondents’ dinner in Washington DC on Saturday night. Allen, 31, has no record of criminal charges or a civil court history in Los Angeles county, according to a records
shots were fired near the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner featuring President Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., on April 25. **Andrew Leyden/Getty Images** Andrew Leyden/Getty Images Monday's arraignment of 31-year old Cole Tomas
gunman shot a U.S. Secret Service agent at a security checkpoint inside. **Al Drago/Getty Images** Al Drago/Getty Images  to repeal or alter existing firearms regulations. He was joined by Robert Cekada, newly confirmed as head
White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday night at the Washington Hilton hotel and taken into custody. US media identified him as 31-year-old Cole Tomas Allen from Torrance in California. Acting Attorney General Todd
House released its [counter-terrorism strategy](https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/2026-USCT-Strategy-1.pdf), which said the biggest threats of domestic terror and violence come from “Narcoterrorists and Transnational Gangs, Legacy Islamist Terrorists and Violent Left-Wing Extremists, including Anarchists