207 resultsfor “Israel military plans against Iran”
planned deployment of a long-range artillery battalion to the country would be cancelled, with other troops potentially being involved. According to the [US Defense Manpower Data Center](https://dwp.dmdc.osd.mil/dwp/app/main), there were
military actions in Lebanon. But they appear to leave more room for “self-defence”, including “against planned, imminent or ongoing attacks”. We’ll bring you more on this soon. Here is a summary of other
military operations despite the ceasefire. They lie outside of what Israel has declared a “buffer zone”, an area stretching roughly 10km (6 miles) north of the border inside southern Lebanon where Israeli forces remain. Hezbollah
plans to resume “in-person education” at the moment. - The Tasnim News Agency, citing the deputy director of Iran’s Civil Aviation Organisation, said the country’s airspace would be reopened, with flights from east
military raid to capture him. - Two police officers attacked by rioters at the US Capitol during the January 6 riot sued **Donald Trump** over plans to create a $1.776bn “anti-weaponization” fund. - **Brian Fitzpatrick
Israel as well as US military assets in Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. The Trump administration has insisted that the war was justified, and aimed at preventing Iran from securing
Israel's offensive in Lebanon. It also called for an agreement between the two countries to be reached within 30 days. Iranian state media added that the proposal urged the two warring sides to focus
Plan of Action (JCPOA), an Obama-era deal signed in 2015 that limited but did not eliminate Iran’s right to enrich uranium. Trump [pulled the US out](https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/08/iran-deal-trump-withdraw-us-latest-news-nuclear-agreement) of the deal
Israel has framed the talks as peace negotiations with Hezbollah’s disarmament as a priority, with no mention of a truce or a withdrawal of its forces from southern Lebanon. **Circling back to [JD Vance
military options to try to recover Iran’s stockpile of highly enriched uranium, but Iranian officials said the stockpile was protected. The standoff means that individual shipping companies are still negotiating with either Iran
military ships. Ebrahim Azizi, the head of the Iranian parliament’s National Security Committee, told Al Jazeera that Iran’s actions during talks with the US are strictly guided by national interests and security. When
plan to end Israel’s genocidal war on Gaza. When a reporter asked Trump if he wanted the Board of Peace to replace the UN, Trump said that it “might”. ## What UN Security Council resolution
Iran - started on 2 March after the group fired rockets into Israel, which responded with widespread air strikes and a ground invasion of southern Lebanon. Since then, more than 2,500 people have been killed
military operations in Lebanon” and urged UN member states to halt arms transfers to Israel while “there is credible evidence of serious violations of international humanitarian and human rights law”, according to the UN Human
Israel if they do not comply. “That’s not what the United States tends to do,” Fisher said. “Is Donald Trump actually going to change the norms of American politics when it comes to dealing
plan. Ahead of resumed peace talks in Islamabad and in a frenetic flurry of posts on his Truth Social network, the president all-but proclaimed unambiguous victory, insisting all the major sticking points had been
Israel launched against Iran on 28 February, which has considerably raised fears of a global economic downturn. Germany's coalition government has been struggling to boost the economy which has been stagnant for years, with
plan’ to attack UAE:** Iran had “no preplanned programme” to attack oil facilities in the United Arab Emirates, Iranian state TV quoted a military official as saying, after the UAE blamed Iran for a drone
Iran's supreme leader at the start of the war with Israel and the US. The IDF responded with a wave of strikes across Lebanon, targeting what it said was Hezbollah infrastructure, and launched
plan was a decapitation strike, sold to President Donald Trump by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and David Barnea, the director of the Mossad. The premise was that an aggressive joint US–Israeli bombing campaign would