31 resultsfor “latest US Iran diplomacy news”
US President Donald Trump will accept the Iranian proposal to push back nuclear negotiations. Speaking to Fox News on Sunday, Trump said Iran already knew what was required. “They cannot have a nuclear weapon. Otherwise
Diplomacy - Pakistani Foreign Minister Mohammad Ishaq Dar and his Iranian counterpart, Abbas Araghchi, have discussed the “regional situation” and “Pakistan’s ongoing diplomatic efforts for peace and stability in the region” in a phone call
news agency reported. ## War diplomacy - **Vance says talks advancing:** US vice president said negotiations with Iran are making “good progress”, while warning Washington remains prepared to resume military operations if diplomacy fails. - **G7 stresses economic
latest threat to blow up Iranian energy and power facilities, and the subsequent hijacking of the Iranian ship, Tehran was unclear about whether it would join the talks. Minutes before Trump’s Truth Social message
latest prominent politician to [declare](/news/2026/2/23/turkish-threat-talked-up-israel-netanyahu-focuses-new-alliances) Turkiye a threat to Israel. Speaking at a conference, Bennett said Israel must not “turn a blind eye” to Turkiye, accusing it of being part of a regional axis
latest proposal as unacceptable. The comments come as diplomatic efforts continue to prevent a collapse in the fragile ceasefire between Washington and Tehran. Meanwhile, Brigadier-General Mohammad Akrami Nia says Iran’s military remains
news agency, however, said Iranian proposals were more focused on its demand that the US end sanctions on Iranian oil and release its frozen overseas assets. Iran has also reportedly demanded that the US lift
latest conflict began on February 28 with US and Israeli strikes on Iranian military sites, nuclear facilities and infrastructure. Since then, Iran closed the [Strait of Hormuz](/news/2026/4/19/what-to-know-about-us-iran-standoff-over-the-strait-of-hormuz) to commercial shipping, global energy prices have
US of ceasefire violation Iran has said the new U.S. effort is a violation of the fragile ceasefire that has held for more than three weeks. In a post on X Tuesday, Iran's powerful
News Agency reported that a US warship that had refused to turn back from the Strait of Hormuz had been hit by two Iranian drones. The US military’s Central Command (CENTCOM) denied a warship
latest public shoutout from Trump for Pakistan’s leadership, Munir in particular, over their role in attempting to mediate an end to the war between the US and Iran. On April 8, the US