31 resultsfor “Keir Starmer messaging criticism”
Keir Starmer is likely to face a leadership challenge amid calls from parliamentarians for him to step down following the Labour Party’s stunning loss in local elections. Backbencher Labour MP Catherine West urged cabinet
Keir Starmer, the prime minister, visited Palantir’s Washington showroom with Peter Mandelson, whose lobbying company, Global Counsel, worked for Palantir. A spokesperson for the mayor said: “We can’t comment on live procurement processes
Keir Starmer was looking increasingly isolated over the Peter Mandelson scandal as the Guardian learned of [concerns around the cabinet table](https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2026/apr/22/olly-robbins-starmer-sacking-ministers-cabinet-meeting), a senior minister refused to say the dismissal of Olly Robbins
Starmer as party leader by Monday, she will attempt to trigger a leadership contest herself. In an exclusive interview with the BBC, she said her preferred option would be for the cabinet to "reorganise themselves
Starmer has insisted he will not quit as prime minister and "plunge the country into chaos", as Labour reels from significant election losses. The results in England, Scotland and Wales have piled pressure
criticism for appearing to depict himself in an AI image as Jesus, in a biblical-style robe with light pouring from his palms. The president said he had intended to look like a doctor
Keir Starmer, is considering attending the Standing Strong: Extinguish Antisemitism rally, which is backed by more than 30 Jewish groups, while the Conservative leader Kemi Badenoch is expected to speak. The Liberal Democrats’ leader
Keir Starmer's most loyal ministers are pushing him to change - and fast. The prime minister is nothing if not a determined man. But can he show he can turn it round? Millions of voters
message, Iran’s new supreme leader, Mojtaba Khamenei, said the Islamic republic did not want war with the US and [Israel](https://www.theguardian.com/world/israel), but would protect its rights as a nation, state television reported
message](https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/116420275523158052): "THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ IS COMPLETELY OPEN AND READY FOR BUSINESS AND FULL PASSAGE, BUT THE NAVAL BLOCKADE WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AS IT PERTAINS TO IRAN, ONLY
messages. First, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi [said the passage](https://x.com/araghchi/status/2045121573124759713) for commercial ships through the Strait of Hormuz was "completely open" on a coordinated route previously indicated by Iran. Trump responded with